Published: Wed, 08/15/12
I got to talk with Josh Koenig this week about Pantheon. A super awesome Drupal hosting and development platform. Here's what we talked about.
- What is Pantheon?
- How does it affect development?
- Version control - replace github?
- dev / staging / live
- Is Pantheon just for development? Or can you host a live site on Pantheon?
- What kind of scalability does Pantheon offer?
- What’s the pricing look like?
- What kind of support is available?
- How are clients and site owners using Pantheon
- What does Pantheon have to offer for site-builders
- What tools are available for developers.
I also asked
- What’s coming up in the future of Pantheon?
Questions from Twitter