Published: Wed, 07/25/12
Michael Haggerty, CEO of Trellon, joins me this week for the fourth and final episode covering CRMs in Drupal.
- Before we start I’d like to get your take on what a CRM is.
- What sets CRM Core apart from other CRMs?
- What kind of configuration is necessary to setup a functioning CRM with CRM Core? (Is this something that a sitebuilder without much development knowledge can get working?)
- What are some of the features?
- What kind of documentation is available?
- What is your idea of the target audience for CRM Core?
- If you had to choose between developers and site-builders, which would you say CRM Core is more geared toward.
- What size of organization is CRM Core ideal for?
- Do you have any clients that are live on CRM Core right now? (Even if you can't name names)