In this video we will create the rule that will redirect the user.
Add new rule
- Go to “Configuration => Workflow => Rules” (admin/config/workflow/rules)
- Click "Add new rule"
- Name: Redirect to profile edit page if empty field
- React on event: (Under user, choose "User has logged in")
Rules will be triggered when a user logs in and will check the condition below. If the condition is met it will do the specified action. Let’s add a condition that looks for the field to be empty.
- Click "Add condition"
- Select the condition to add: Data value is empty
- Data to check:
- site:current-user:field-birth-date (The “current-user” is the logged in user.)
- Click "Save"
- Click "Add action"
- Select the action to add: "Page Redirect" (Under system)
- Click "Replacement Patterns"
- Under Replacement patterns for logged in user, Copy and Paste [account:edit-url] under URL value