Published: Wed, 04/02/14
- What is ERPAL?
- Why did you guys at Bright Solutions decide to build ERPAL? What did you need that wasn’t already available?
- What are some of the features of the distro?
- CRM (contact and activity management)
- Project management (timetracking, payments, agil and fixed price, expenses, gantt charts, requirement management) with Freelancer support
- Document management and document creation
- Contract management with reccuring invoices
- Employee management (over hours, holidays, costs)
- Invoice creation and PDF export
- Tell me about the mobile app.
- I noticed that there are some addon modules listed on the project page. Did you want to mention some of those?
- ERPAL Task Templates
- ERPAL Repeatable Tasks
- ERPAL Project Reports
- ERPAL CRM Reports
- ERPAL Contacts Importer
- ERPAL GIT integration
- Is this basically Basecamp built with Drupal?
- What features do they have in common?
- What does ERPAL have that Basecamp doesn’t?
- Do you know of anybody using ERPAL right now?
- Who should use this?
- Large companies?
- Solo developers?
- What’s the development status of ERPAL?
- What’s in the future for ERPAL? What still needs to be done before a 1.0 release can be released?
- How does Drupal benefit from something like ERPAL?
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)