Published: Wed, 04/16/14
Acquia Certification Program
- First off, what is the Acquia Certification Program?
- Who was involved in developing the curriculum?
- I took a quick look, and it seems that there are four parts to the test. Are those taken individually? Or all together? (And what are the sections?)
- Will this accurately assess front-end developers? Or Backend/Sitebuilders.
- What about specialists?
- How is the exam administered?
- Where can people take the test?
- There has been talk about certifications in the past. Some have been for it, and some have been opposed. What kind of feedback have you received so far?
- Will you be updating the program regularly? Absolutely
- Will there be a D7 version and a D8 version? It will depend on the exam and the need s of the role we are validating
- Should other certification programs be developed?
Questions from Twitter
- Tanay Sai
Any plans to launch further specialization/levels? Like for Architects, themers, Drupal PMs etc? Yest, the Front end and Back end specialist exams are on the current roadmap. Other are in pre-planning stages.