Published: Sun, 04/08/12
This week Nathan Haug talks with me about the Webform module and Webform.com.
He starts out by explaining what the Webform module is, and what it does, and also talks about some of the contrib modules that extend Webform. Then he talks about the recent release of Webform.com.
Some of the things we discuss include:
- Background behind webform.com and how it got started?
- How webform.com is different from installing webform on a "traditional" Drupal site
- Some of the limitations
- How the data can be exported into a "traditional" Drupal site
- and Price
Questions from Twitter
- Richard Lyon (@richthegeek): Do you plan to release the Webform.com UI as a contrib module for other sites?
- Damien McKenna (@DamienMcKenna): Thoughts for v4? Rebuild to use Fields, merge with EntityForm, or something else?
Follow me on Twitter (@ModsUnraveled) to ask your own questions!