Published: Wed, 10/17/12
Deepak Gupta of LoginRadius.com joins me to talk about the Social Login module.
- Does this integrate with LoginRadius?
- What is LoginRadius?
- What does the Social Login module do for a Drupal site?
- Does it just associate a social profile to a Drupal user, and let them login using that account instead of their Drupal username?
- Can this be applied to a site that already has a bunch of users?
- Is there any sharing of profile information between the various services and the Drupal account? ie: profile photo.
- If the fields don’t exist on the Drupal site (ie. physical address) does this create fields for that? or just ignore it?
- Does Social Login create share links too? So that when someone is logged in they can Tweet about a post or share it on Facebook?
- I saw that this provides “Social Statistics”, what kind of statistics does this gather?
- Which platforms are supported out of the box?
- How is LoginRadius making money from this?
- Is it due to the partnerships you have with companies like Mozilla Corporation and Microsoft?
- What’s planned for the future of the module? (Or LoginRadius in general)
- How would a site-builder benefit from this module?
- What benefit does it provide as far as user engagement?