- What is the Pinger module?
- How does it check for uptime?
- Why is it needed? Why did you feel the need to develop it?
- Why did you decide to build this with Drupal?
- How does this integrate with Drupal? What aspects of Drupal does it leverage?
- What are you using for charts?
- What is PingCheck.in?
- What is the benefit of using PingCheck.in as opposed to just installing the Pinger module?
- How much is it?
- Why Saas?
- Do you have any plans for upcoming features?
Use coupon code "drupal6" for a 6 month free trial of any plan on PingCheck.in
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)