Published: Wed, 01/15/14
- What are Dev Days?
- Why is it in Szeged in 2014, that seems very far!
- I’ve never been to Szeged. Will it be expensive to get there?
- Still not all people may be able to afford it? Do you offer any support?
- I see it’s an entire week long! What’s going on for seven days? DrupalCons are not even that long!
- So is Szeged only focused on Drupal 8?
- Should people only plan on going if they are an experienced programmer?
- You keep mentioning workshops, what are those about?
- Ok, so anyone listening can still submit sessions and workshops?
- A lot of events happen around DrupalCons the weeks before and after. Is there anything else to do in Szeged if someone is arriving early or wants to stay a bit longer?
- I have to assume that it’s expensive to pull off an event like this, and with tickets so cheap how are you guys managing that?
- This has go to take a lot of time and energy too!
- I saw Drupal Marvin among the attendees and he also promoted the event in DrupalCon. What is he doing at a Drupal conference?
- Okay, where can people go to get more information about the Dev Days?