Published: Wed, 03/19/14
- What is PDXSass?
- Why did you decide to start the meetup?
- What does a typical meetup look like?
- How did you decide on a location? (And time?)
- Do you have sponsors?
- How did you get them?
- If someone wanted to start a meetup, what advice would you give them?
- What’s the first thing they should do?
- Where do you get speakers?
- I really enjoy SassBites, so I wanted to plug that here. For anyone that doesn’t know, tell us what SassBites is.
- What are some of the topics that you’ve covered?
- How much work is involved in producing a SassBite?
- If someone listening wanted to start doing short screencasts, what would you tell them?
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)