In this video, I will show you how to install and enable the Quicktabs module.
- Go to "Modules" (admin/modules) and enable:
- Chaos tools
- (Save configuration)
The first Quicktab that we'll create will contain a tab for the most recent content and another for the most recent comments. So before we create that, I'll create some content with comments using Devel Generate.
- Go to "Configuration => Development => Generate content" (admin/config/development/generate/content)
- Content Type: [x] Article
- How many nodes would you like to generate?: 10
- How far back in time should the nodes be dated?: Choose "a year ago"
- Maximum number of comments per node: 5
Now that we have enabled the modules, and have demo content with comments, we are ready to create our first Quicktab block. So, in the next video, I will show you how to create a new Quicktab.