Auditing | Modules Unraveled
161 Website Audits and How to Do Them Right with Jon Peck - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Thu, 06/30/16
- What is a site audit?
- Why would you do one?
- Intended audience
- New clients? Existing clients?
- What are the goals of a site-audit?
- How do you approach a site audit?
- What are some other approaches you’re aware of?
- What tools and techniques do you use?
- How do you present the results?
- How often should you do them?
- What are some things to avoid?