documentation | Modules Unraveled
113 - Updates on the WalkHub project with Kristof Van Tomme - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Wed, 07/30/14
- You’ve been on the show before to talk about walkthrough.it, but some things have changed since then. So, can you give us an overview of what Walkhub is?
- What are walkthroughs?
- What is your pricing model on Walkhub?
- You’re in the process of a second Indiegogo campaign, but what was the first one for?
- How did your first Indiegogo campaign go?
- What is the current Indiegogo camaipn for?
- What’s the status on that?
- Why are you doing another campaign? Why aren’t you out of BETA yet? What’s the story there?
- You just did an AMA on Reddit yesterday. How did that go?
- What were some common questions? Or ones that stuck out to you?
061 The Walkthrough.it Project with Kristof Van Tomme - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Wed, 05/08/13
- What is walkthrough.it?
- I heard that this works with Selenium in the background
- What is Selenium?
- How does Selenium make this awesome?
- How is this related to the Tour module in Drupal 8 core?
- How do you record walkthroughs?
- How do you play walkthroughs?
- You recently finished a crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo, can you tell a bit more about
- What things did you promised as part of the campaign?
- WalkHub: walkthrough server distribution,
- Walkthrough module for Drupal
- really awesome t-shirts
- WalkHub.net: GitHub for interactive tutorials
- An iPad application with introductory tutorials for Drupal distributions
- What is this iPad app for?
- Can you tell me a bit more about the Drupal module?
- Will there be versions for both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8?
Grand prize: documentation of a distribution
- You promised that you would document 1 distribution with walkthroughs if your IndieGoGo
campaign would be a success. Do you already know which one will win?
001 Lin Clark and Microdata - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Sun, 01/08/12
This week I talk with Lin Clark.
Our conversation wanders between the following topics:
- How and when she got started with Drupal
- Starting a local meetup group
- The Microdata module
- Her thesis - Bringing off-site documentation to Drupal.org
- Other data-type modules that she's keeping her eye on
Let me know what you think in the comments below!