Drupal Association | Modules Unraveled
More about Holly
- Now that we know a little bit about your background and where you’re from, tell us a little bit about what you do now.
- What is your position in the association? What do you do there?
- How long have you been in this position?
- Exactly four weeks from today, we’ll be finishing up the conference!
- If you’re planning on attending, but haven’t got your tickets yet, the price goes up from $500 to $550 on Friday at midnight!
- Free transit pass!
iOS app - http://saforian.com/CaseStudies/Drupalcon/ (Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atdrupalcon/id636398190?mt=8)
What was your experience like at DrupalCon Sydney?
- What are you excited about most for DrupalCon Portland?
- Other events - Where can people find out about the events
- Trivia night
- Photo scavenger hunt
- Where is the best place to eat?
- Where is the best place to drink?
- Coffee - Stumptown
- Alibi - Alcohol (Also Karaoke)
- Upright? - Breweries
- What should those of us who haven’t been before, make sure to do?
This week I talk with Lin Clark.
Our conversation wanders between the following topics:
- How and when she got started with Drupal
- Starting a local meetup group
- The Microdata module
- Her thesis - Bringing off-site documentation to Drupal.org
- Other data-type modules that she's keeping her eye on
Let me know what you think in the comments below!