Visual Regression | Modules Unraveled
159 Using Regression Testing to Preempt Website Errors with Micah Godbolt - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Fri, 04/01/16
I’m really excited about today’s show because this is one of those topics that I know that I need to know, but don’t know where to start. So, I’m super excited that you agreed to come on and teach me what you know about regression testing!
- What do you mean when you say “Regression Testing”?
- Why is regression testing important?
- Is there anything to install on your computer? (Testing server)
- What types of regression testing are there?
- Unit/Functional (Mocha/Chai)
- Behavioral (WebdriverIO, Behat)
- Qualitative (Sasslint, JS lint, JSON lint)
- Performance (Pagespeed, Perfbudget)
- Visual Regression (wraith, phantomcss, webdrivercss)
- How does this work on pages that have dynamic content. Homepage photos, comments etc.
- Where would you start?
Where to learn
- Free 6 day email course