Jeff Burnz talks about AdaptiveTheme and how you can use it to build custom responsive themes.
Some questions he answers include:
- What exactly is AdaptiveTheme?
- How does AdaptiveTheme change for different devices?
- How easy is it to create a sub-theme for AdaptiveTheme?
- I’ve seen Corolla demonstrated by Ryan Szrama in some of his Drupal Commerce videos. He said that he likes it a lot. What makes it so good?
- What other sub-themes are available off the shelf that I can use in my Drupal site?
Questions from Twitter
I asked, on Twitter, if anyone had any questions for you about responsive design and Drupal, and here are a few that I got back:
- Paul Johnson (@pdjohnson): How do I sell responsive design to my clients?
- Paul Johnson: What viewport widths do you work to?
- Jon Stieglitz (@jonstieglitz): Can you talk about responsive vs. adaptive? And with that, would you explain the difference between the two?
- Jon Stieglitz: What is best practice when dealing with images in responsive design?
- Paul del signore (@pdelsignore): I think how images + imagecache is handled in adaptive would be cool to know
Follow me on Twitter (@ModsUnraveled) to ask your own questions!