021 Jennifer Hodgdon and Drupal Documentation - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Jennifer Hodgdon joins me this week to talk about Drupal documentation.
Here's what we talked about:
- What is your involvement with Drupal documentation?
- What is the current status of Drupal docs?
- What exactly is wrong, or rather, not as good as it could be, with Drupal’s documentation?
- Are we talking about api.drupal.org? or the README.txt that comes with every module? What exactly are we talking about when we say Drupal documentation?
- What do you see as the future for Drupal docs?
- What kind of work is being done currently in the area of core API docs?
Questions from Twitter
- Achtun Netherclift (@achton) asked: "How is work going on a curated user manual for Drupal?"
- Achtun also asked: "What are your thoughts on the competing API sites from Lullabot, DrupalContrib.org etc. What's missing from d.o?"
- Johan Falk (@Itangalo) asked: “If the genie granted three wishes for d.o docs infrastructure, what would you choose?”
- Johan also asked: “How do you view the Drupal Q&A site at StackExchange? Competition or help? Community fork or just great?”