025 Nedjo Rogers and Rosemary Mann and The Open Outreach Distribution - Modules Unraveled Podcast
This week Nedjo Rogers and Rosemary Mann join me to talk about their Open Outreach distribution.
Here's what we talked about
- What is open outreach?
- Why did you decide to create Open Outreach? (was it a personal need? client need?)
- What does Open Outreach do?
- What are some of the features included?
- Are these using the apps model or another?
- Who is contributing to Open Outreach?
- How can groups get Open Outreach?
- Who is Open Outreach aimed at?
- What are some current projects and focuses?
What’s in the future?
- CRM functionality
- Compare External (CiviCRM) and internal (custom)
Questions from Twitter:
- @tgroff: What are the benefits/differences between using http://drupal.org/project/debut_member vs. CiviCRM roles sync?
- @tgroff: Does http://drupal.org/project/debut_member provide membership renewal, expiration, or renewal reminders?
- @tgroff: Mostly like to know more about the "debut" modules. ex: can I just install http://drupal.org/project/debut_bio on any site and use it? etc