Published: Wed, 02/19/14
- What is the template picker module?
- Does it support all entities? (nodes/blocks/users/etc.)
- Core Entities
- Taxonomy Terms
- Custom Entities
- Doesn’t Support ECK (Yet)
- Can you affect the different display types? or just full node?
- How do you create new templates?
- Where do you place the templates?
- Can you set the default template to one of your custom templates?
- Is there any way to affect multiple nodes at once? Or do you set the template individually?
- How would you compare this to Display Suite?
- Damien asked how does it compare to Panelizer?
Questions from Twitter
- Damien McKenna
How does it compare to #Panelizer? Does it handle revisions yet? #MUP096
- Eric Rasmussen
Any examples of other modules that have integrated using the template_picker_template_options hook? #MUP096
Have you heard of/used NodeSquirrel?
Use "StartToGrow" it's a 12-month free upgrade from the Start plan to the Grow plan. So, using it means that the Grow plan will cost $5/month for the first year instead of $10. (10 GB storage on up to 5 sites)