Local Development | Modules Unraveled
New FREE Series! Drupal 8: Composer and Configuration Management
I'm releasing a new series today!!!!!
Over the last year, I've given a talk at DrupalCon, DrupalCorn Camp, and Drupal Camp Colorado all about using Composer and Configuration Management in Drupal 8. Those sessions were around 45 minutes, which is much too short to go in depth, and explain everything thoroughly.
163 Easy Local Development Using Kalabox with Mike Pirog - Modules Unraveled Podcast
Published: Wed, 10/12/16
- What is Kalabox?
- Brief story on history Kalabox
- Is there a plan to use the “official” Docker for mac backend instead of VirtualBox?
- Current update on state of Kalabox
- How does Kalabox compare with other local dev tools like Mamp, DrupalVM etc.?
- Specifically: Speed, flexibility
- Is Kalabox, or will it be usable with server environments other than Pantheon? Ie: Acquia, VPS, PlatformSH
- Team standardization
- Fast local dev
- Automated repeatable tasks
- Github workflow?
- Composer based workflow?
- Our three month roadmap
- You mentioned Tandem in the into, and you gave me a brief description before the show, but can you expand a little bit on what that is?