Published: Wed, 06/12/13
- What is aGov?
- Previous next is the main driving force behind aGov
- Why did you create it?
- Australian metadata standard
- Scheduled publishing
- Site archiving
- Integrating with an accessibility checker
- Security features
- WCAG 2 AA
- Color contrast ratios
What modules are you using?
- Panels in-place editor
Patched modules along the way to make them accessible
- Government Departments that want to get a site up quickly
Is this only applicable to government in Australia?
- Are there different standards for government agencies in Europe or America?
Collaborating with Canadian distribution
- Why can’t they just use aGov?
Had an independent audit by Vision Australia
- What’s in the future?
- Shared infrastructure (taxonomy, etc.)
- Beta version of the accessibility checker is out, we’re going to improve that
- Possibly rebuild on Panopoly